Whether you send out press releases, take out ads in your local newspaper, or use any of the other ideas provided, communicating the public during drinking water week is integral to any successful celebration.
- Advertise in your local newspaper.
- Send Bill Stuffers.
- Work with your librarian to set up a Library Display.
- Use Mall Kiosks to reach a broad audience.
- Coordinate distribution of AWWA News Releases.
- Publicize the release of your Consumer Confidence Report.
- Send public service announcements to your local radio or television stations.