AWWA provides Certificates of Completion for ACE21
In-Person Attendees: Attendees will scan in and out of sessions. Within 45 days after the event, all attendees will have access to Certificates of Completion for sessions attended in full. Please check with your specific licensing agency to determine if ACE21 Certificates of Completion will qualify toward your continuing education requirements.
Online Attendees: Acceptance of virtual programming is different in every state, and for every license. For operator CEUs, many states prefer day-of virtual attendance (not a recording viewed later). In addition, licensed operators may be required to actively demonstrate engagement through surveys, Q&A and other interactions. Attendees should check with your state agency in advance to inquire about their requirements for your participation in an online conference event.
Again, all attendees may access certificates of completion, self-service through your AWWA online account profile, however, this may not imply that your state agency has approved the credits.
To access your self-service certificate 45 days after the event, please:
- Visit www.awwa.org
- Enter your Username and Password (or reset if forgotten)
- Click on your name or My Profile from the top right of the screen
- Select ‘My Transcripts’ from the left-hand menu
- Select ‘Download Certificate’
- If you do not have an AWWA account, please create an account and email your name and account number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership is not required, simply an account.