All times below are
2021 Best of the Best Water Taste Test
Thursday, June 17 | 12:00 – 12:15 p.m.
AWWA is excited to host the “Best of the Best” Taste Test Competition at ACE21 All Virtual in an exciting online format! Tune in to the competition that gives Section Taste Test winners the chance to compete to determine who has the best-tasting water. All Virtual! Sections interested in participating can contact Amber Wilson.
2021 Water Trivia Challenge
Enter the Water Trivia Challenge at the end of every day of the Live event. This event is inclusive and any registered attendee who is interested may participate! Those who place first, second, and third on Days 1 through 3, will participate in the “Final” challenge on Day 4. Prizes will be awarded to the winners of each day!
Monday, June 14 | 1:15 – 1:45 p.m.
Tuesday, June 15 | 1:45 – 2:15 p.m.
Wednesday, June 16 | 1:15 – 1:45 p.m.
Thursday, June 17 (FINAL) | 1:15 – 1:45 p.m.
MC for the event is Gordon Williams with East Bay Municipal Utility District!
All other Competitions will return for ACE 2022. AWWA has determined that circumstances do not permit us to host ACE21 in-person in San Diego. While we wish circumstances were different, it’s heartening to know how much you love and look forward to the competitions at ACE. A few additional words to AWWA competitors, donors and volunteers are included below.
- Competitors, we recognize the tremendous effort you put into preparation for the competitions. You are a source of pride for all of us at AWWA. We encourage each of you to submit videos and photos of yourself and/or team competing and to show off your team, utility, and swag! We hope that you can participate virtually with us and tag @awwa and use #awwacompetitions when posting to social media.
- Sections, we encourage you to help keep the momentum going by sharing your past and present competitions successes and posting photos and videos to social media. Please reach out to your Section Relationship Manager to further discuss ideas.
- Volunteers, we understand the amount of work and effort each of you contribute in helping make these competitions successful. We hope that you continue to stay engaged with staff as we navigate the coming months and look forward to when we can host competitions again, in-person, at ACE. We also invite you to write articles, for the AWWA Connections Newsletter or for Opflow, to keep the spirit going.
- Donors, thank you for all you do to make AWWA competitions a success. Please be on the look-out for calls to discuss next steps regarding the future in-kind donor rotation.
- Sponsors, we appreciate the support you provide, which is essential to the success of AWWA Competitions. We look forward to seeing you in person at a time at which it is safe to do so.
If you have additional questions about competitions, please review the below FAQs or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.