The Story of Drinking Water, Fifth Edition
Kids in grades 4–6 learn about water in this fun, colorful booklet that tells the fascinating story of water and water treatment. An ideal handout for plant tours, school visits, and Drinking Water Week. National Science Teachers Association Recommended.
- Water treatment in ancient Egypt
- Our water planet
- Water science-molecular structure, three forms of water, hydrologic cycle
- Water sources - surface water and groundwater
- How water utilities make water safe to drink
- Distribution to consumers
- Water pollution
- Water costs
- Water conservation
Price shown for pack of 30. Minimum order one pack.
French language version available