What is an Individual Subscription?
An Individual Subscription allows you to choose from over 50 self-paced courses, with unlimited access for 12 months, at a member rate of $495 and a nonmember rate of $645.
What courses are available in the subscription?
A wide variety of topics including treatment, conservation, distribution, engineering, management, math and science, quality and many more. View the Individual Subscription Courses List above to learn more and begin planning your training goals.
What are the benefits of a subscription?
- Avoid university and college tuition rates with this low cost education solution.
- Unlimited access to our most popular self-paced courses.
- Complete at your own pace, as long as you register for a course within your twelve-month subscription; you have 90 days to complete a course without losing access.
- Learn from industry leaders. Access to AWWA's eLearning program means you'll have access to the knowledge and experience of AWWA's volunteers and members, your water industry peers.
- Earn continuing education credit. AWWA requests pre-approval for continuing education units with several state/province licensing agencies. Learn more about continuing education credits.