This interactive dialogue between AWWA’s CEO and senior executives of the three ratings agencies will explore various aspects of water utility finances and financial operations in the wake of COVID-19’s impact on them in 2020. Discussion topics from the ratings agency perspective will include: views on the overall state of the water sector as 2020 comes to a close; COVID-19’s lingering impact and influence on water utility finances and financial operations; analysis of some key financial, asset management and operational issues post-COVID-19 that will be driving ratings; and financial projections on what 2021will likely look like for municipal and private water utilities and the sector.
This session will help attendees to:
- Understand from the ratings agency perspective the impact of COVID-19 on water finances and financial operations.
- Identify key components of COVID-19’s lingering impact on water utility finances and financial operations from a ratings viewpoint.
- Understand key asset management and operational issues that will be driving ratings in a post-COVID-19 environment for water utilities.
- Learn about key projections for the water sector and water utility finances in 2021.
- Understand from the ratings agency perspective how COVID-19 has impacted water utility finances and financial operations.
- Identify key components of COVID-19’s lingering impact on water utility finances and financial operations and how to address them.
- Understand the financial and asset management tools necessary for water utilities and the sector to successfully manage COVID-19’s impact on their operations.
Learn from this webinar's esteemed presenters:
Helen Cregger; Vice President - Senior Credit Officer, Public Finance; Moody’s
Ted Chapman; Senior Director, Municipal and Cooperative Utility Group; S&P Global Ratings
Doug Scott; Managing Director; Fitch Ratings
David L. LaFrance; CEO; American Water Works Association
A single registration allows the convenience of individual training from your computer. For multiple participants, select the Group Site License from the dropdown menu to the right.
By registering for this webinar, you submit your personal contact data such as name, address, and email address to the sponsors who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their services.
If you do not wish to receive any emails from our webinar sponsors you may follow the sponsors opt out or unsubscribe instructions following receipt of an email from them. You will not be able to opt out prior to receiving an initial email from our webinar sponsors.