Gain access to all 5 webinars in our 2020 Water Research Webinars in one easy subscription.
- January 29 - The Evolving Challenge of DBPs and What to Do About It
- February 26 - Potable Reuse: Federal and State Perspectives
- May 6 - What’s New with Cyanobacteria and Cyanotoxins: A Review of Leading Research
- August 5 - Disinfection By-Products: Perspectives on Formation, Control and Mitigation
- October 28 - A Closer Look at New and Not so New CEC’s: PFAS, Microplastics and Solvents
There is no group registration for this webinar bundle. Each attendee must register individually.
This webinar is sponsored by AWWA Water Science and the Joint Section Research Committee.
By registering for this webinar, you submit your information and email addresses to the sponsors who may use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their services.
If you do not wish to receive any emails from our webinar sponsors you may follow the sponsors' opt out or unsubscribe instructions following receipt of an email from them. You will not be able to opt out prior to receiving an initial email from our webinar sponsors.