With the new LCR revisions mandating increased testing and the creation of lead service line inventories, it’s important for water professionals to understand the potential risks and actions to take now to meet future compliance. With updates to almost every facet of the rule, utilities should use the time before 2024 to build their LCRR “muscle”.
Join Hach & 120Water on Tuesday, November 16th as they dive into the blueprint for a successful LCR program and give actionable insights to ensure continued compliance.
- Discover how to gather necessary public and private side data to effectively build lead service line inventories.
- Learn why proper sampling and proactive monitoring are key to the development of a Lead Service Line Replacement Plan.
- Hear about best practices water systems can use as they prepare for lead sampling in schools and childcare facilities.
Learn from this webinar's esteemed presenters:
- Marcus Hagberg, MSc; Account Manager, 120Water
- Paul Handke; Application Development Manager, Hach
120Water is the end-to-end solution used by water professionals across the country to manage critical lead and drinking water programs. Comprised of secure cloud-based software, services and point of use kits, 120Water’s solution provides tailored workflows for complying with lead and water quality programs that protect public health. Their team of water, policy and technology experts have supported over 7,000 sampling events across the country, partnering with water systems and government agencies such as Citizens Energy Group, the City of Providence, the City of Asheville, and Chicago Public Schools to protect public health and provide clean drinking water to all communities. To learn more, visit 120Water.com or follow them on Twitter @120_Water.