This virtual roundtable will provide attendees with both insights and tools on how the WIFIA program can be used to help the drinking water community more effectively address their growing needs for financing of infrastructure and operational demands.
Attendees will learn how the WIFIA program can be used (and is being used) to address such critical issues facing drinking water utilities as aging infrastructure, reducing lead and emerging contaminants, protecting against the impacts of climate change, and implementing ways to deal with emerging challenges such as cybersecurity.
- Learn how WIFIA can (and is) helping drinking water utilities with the financing of their needed infrastructure and operational demands.
- Hear how and why drinking water utilities are applying for and using WIFIA loan proceeds to help address their utility’s financing needs.
- Learn about the prospects for the growth of the WIFIA program as part of the Biden Administration’s heightened focus on improving our Nation’s water infrastructure.
Learn from this webinar's esteemed presenters:
- Tracy Mehan; Executive Director, Government Affairs, AWWA
- Patricia H. Doersch, Esq.; Partner, Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP
- Jorianne Jernberg; Acting Director - WIFIA Management Division, EPA
- Cecelia Huynh; Finance Director, Portland Water Bureau
- Joshua D. Schimmel; Executive Director, Springfield Water and Sewer Commission