Back to M36 Water Audits and Loss Control Programs, Fourth Edition
Discover how much water your utility loses due to leakage, meter error, or water theft and learn how to determine the cost of uncaptured revenue from non-revenue water (NRW) with this explanation of the IWA/AWWA water audit methodology and some of the best loss control techniques. New content includes:
- Enhanced guidance related to the optimized use of the AWWA Free Water Audit Software
- Detailed instruction on production flowmeter and supply data management
- Leakage management strategy via the Free Leakage Component Analysis Tool from the Water Research Foundation Project, "Real Loss Component Analysis: a Tool for Economic Water Loss Control”
- Water audit summary statistics and data on operational practices of utilities
- Regulatory developments in water loss control in nine state, regional, and provincial agencies
The AWWA Free Water Audit Software can be downloaded directly from the AWWA web site . This valuable tool should be used in conjunction with this AWWA manual to help utilities understand, and stay on top of, liabilities related to non-revenue water, as well as to discern a preliminary quantity of losses and their costs.
Need it now? Learn about AWWA’s digital downloads.