Convenient and Sensitive Aerobic Endospore Method and Effective Data Communication (PDF)
- Author(s): Hill, Dennis R.
- Publications: Journal - American Water Works Association
- Issue Date: November 2012
- Volume / Number: 104, Number 11
- Page(s): 38-43
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5942/jawwa.2012.104.0149
- Product Number: JAW_0077077
Non-Member Price: $30
Free Download -- a benefit for AWWA members (login required)
A postfiltration heating method to kill vegetative bacterial cells while retaining the viability of aerobic endospores was developed to reduce the time and effort needed for conducting water endospore studies.
Download the online article for free (login required).
Select ADD TO CART to purchase the article (login required) or select JOIN AWWA
and enjoy the benefits of membership, including accessing this article for free.