Security and Preparedness -- Report from the Contamination Warning System CIPAC Workgroup (PDF)
- Author(s): Sullivan, John P.; Schmelling, Dan
- Publications: Journal - American Water Works Association
- Issue Date: October 2012
- Volume / Number: 104, Number 10
- Page(s): 30-32
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5942/jawwa.2012.104.0154
- Product Number: JAW_0076854
Non-Member Price: $0
Free Download -- a benefit for AWWA members (login required)
A workgroup of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Critical Infrastructure Partnership Advisory Council was convened in May 2011 to assess contamination warning systems for early detection of and response to contamination events in drinking water distribution systems. This article summarizes the workgroup's efforts and excerpts significant findings from the report.
Download the online article for free (login required).
Select ADD TO CART to purchase the article (login required) or select JOIN AWWA
and enjoy the benefits of membership, including accessing this article for free.