Water Utility Leadership and Its Key Role in Protecting Aquatic Ecosystems (PDF)
- Author(s): Grigg, Neil S.
- Publications: Journal - American Water Works Association
- Issue Date: October 2012
- Volume / Number: 104, Number 10
- Page(s): 50-59
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5942/jawwa.2012.104.0136
- Product Number: JAW_0076850
Non-Member Price: $30
Free Download -- a benefit for AWWA members (login required)
Utilities are in a pivotal position to promote watershed management programs, cooperate in improving instream flows, and bring together various local stakeholders to safeguard aquatic ecosystems for the mutual benefit of all.
Download the online article for free (login required).
Select ADD TO CART to purchase the article (login required) or select JOIN AWWA
and enjoy the benefits of membership, including accessing this article for free.