Water Plants Can Become LEED Certified (PDF)
- Author(s): Bloetscher, Frederick; Orlando, Dominic F.; Kiefer, Curtis "Kurt" A.; Goldman, Jonathan Z.; O'Neil, Timothy J.; Alford, Michael T.; Dare, Ronald J.
- Publications: Journal - American Water Works Association
- Issue Date: October 2012
- Volume / Number: 104, Number 10
- Page(s): 64-69
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5942/jawwa.2012.104.0130
- Product Number: JAW_0076847
Non-Member Price: $30
Free Download -- a benefit for AWWA members (login required)
Using a design-build approach, engineering and construction teams, and city and academic resources, Dania Beach, Florida, has become the first LEED-certified process building at any water or wastewater plant in the United States.
Download the online article for free (login required).
Select ADD TO CART to purchase the article (login required) or select JOIN AWWA
and enjoy the benefits of membership, including accessing this article for free.