DC Beat -- Regulating Nitrosamines Now Will Be Controversial (PDF)
- Author(s): Roberson, J. Alan
- Publications: Journal - American Water Works Association
- Issue Date: September 2012
- Volume / Number: 104, Number 9
- Page(s): 10, 12-13
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5942/jawwa.2012.104.0121
- Product Number: JAW_0076616
Non-Member Price: $30
Free Download -- a benefit for AWWA members (login required)
Sometime later this year, it is anticipated that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) will announce a preliminary decision (known as a regulatory determination) to regulate nitrosamines in drinking water. The question here is, will regulating nitrosamines in drinking water be controversial? The short answer is yes, but more explanation of the technical and policy issues is needed.
Download the online article for free (login required).
Select ADD TO CART to purchase the article (login required) or select JOIN AWWA
and enjoy the benefits of membership, including accessing this article for free.