Law & Water -- Secondary and Cumulative Impacts Analysis and the Clean Water Act (PDF)
- Author(s): Diffenderfer, Michelle; Diffenderfer, Robert
- Publications: Journal - American Water Works Association
- Issue Date: July 2012
- Volume / Number: 104, Number 7
- Page(s): 12, 14-15
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5942/jawwa.2012.104.0099
- Product Number: JAW_0076264
Non-Member Price: $15
Free Download -- a benefit for AWWA members (login required)
At the U.S. national level, responsibility for protecting natural resources is spread among multiple environmental statutes and regulations administered by several agencies. Land development or any activity involving a wetland inevitably triggers those regulations. This article discusses the secondary and cumulative impacts doctrines under the Clean Water Act.
Download the online article for free (login required).
Select ADD TO CART to purchase the article (login required) or select JOIN AWWA
and enjoy the benefits of membership, including accessing this article for free.