Up Close With -- New Perspectives on Climate and Water (PDF)
- Author(s): Lovins, L. Hunter
- Publications: Journal - American Water Works Association
- Issue Date: February 2012
- Volume / Number: 104, Number 2
- Page(s): 32-38
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5942/jawwa.2012.104.0033
- Product Number: JAW_0075519
Non-Member Price: $0
Free Download -- a benefit for AWWA members (login required)
In this interview, author L. Hunter Lovins provides her perspectives on the importance of
climate change in the water sector based on her new book, Climate Capitalism. Lovins suggests
that regardless of opinions about climate change, her research shows that adapting to
climate change by making sustainability-minded decisions is profitable.
Download the online article for free (login required).
Select ADD TO CART to purchase the article (login required) or select JOIN AWWA
and enjoy the benefits of membership, including accessing this article for free.