Workforce Diversity -- Hawaii's Konohiki of Today (PDF)
- Author(s): Ching, Troy Kamalauluwehiwehi
- Publications: Journal - American Water Works Association
- Issue Date: January 2012
- Volume / Number: 104, Number 1
- Page(s): 26-27
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5942/jawwa.2012.104.0020
- Product Number: JAW_0075216
Non-Member Price: $15
Free Download -- a benefit for AWWA members (login required)
Engineers and scientists are
expected to create a safe and healthy environment
for the public. Hawaii is a unique
and culturally diverse place filled with a
rich history. As engineers and scientists, it
is our responsibility to ensure the continued
prosperity of our island state.
Download the online article for free (login required).
Select ADD TO CART to purchase the article (login required) or select JOIN AWWA
and enjoy the benefits of membership, including accessing this article for free.