Community Engineering Corps is seeking enthusiastic volunteers to use their skills and expertise to work on project teams and mentor student project teams in the United States.
EWB Project Report : The Quest for Clean Water in the Salinas Valley
Sections can form project teams to work in underserved communities on improvement projects. Projects may require civil, mechanical, electrical and chemical engineers, in addition to scientists and operators. Project teams can view open projects and apply online.
How to get started:
- Check to make sure you are a member of AWWA, EWB-USA or ASCE
- Search the Community Engineering Corps website for open projects that interest you
- Talk with your Section about forming a project team of interested and qualified members
- As a project team, apply to work on the community project
- Get matched with the community project
Photo credit to Alan Roberson
Photo credit to EWB-USA Georgia Institute of Technology Student Chapter