More ACE information
ACE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT INFORMATION
AWWA offers Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for attendance at workshops, professional and poster sessions, and ACE Online; and Professional Development Hours (PDHs) for attendance at committee meetings, facility tours, and time spent in the exhibit hall. All tracks at ACE will offer credit. AWWA recommends that you check with your licensing agency prior to attending ACE to learn about its criteria, rules, and what you need to do in order to receive credit for your attendance. It is your responsibility to apply for credit approval with your licensing agency if AWWA has not done so.
CEUS: To receive a CEU Certificate of Completion, SCAN your badge when you ENTER and EXIT each workshop/session in order to document your time spent in each. A minimum of 30 minutes of session attendance must be recorded in order to receive a CEU Certificate. CEU Certificates will be available for printing in July. Printing instructions can be found in the Credits page.
PDHS: It is your responsibility to document your PDHs using AWWA’s complimentary “Attendee Time & Attendance PDH Record" (PDF) form available in each session room. AWWA recommends that you enter your PDHs into your complimentary AWWA Transcript System Record after ACE. Refer to Credits page for more information.
View the current Webinar Line-up
- Not all licensing agencies will award credit for “distance learning”.
- It is your responsibility to apply to your agency for credit and to find out what your agency requires in order to obtain credit.
Before viewing a live or archived webinar, AWWA encourages you to:
- Contact your agency to verify credit will be awarded for a webinar.
- Ask your agency what you need to provide them with.
- Your agency may require an on-site proctor and a Webinar Roster (PDF).
- AWWA will email the handouts to all registered attendees on the morning of the webinar. If you need the handouts prior to the webinar, please send an email to Education Services with the subject line: Handouts, Webinar Title/Date.
If you need a CEU Certificate of Completion:
- If you registered for the webinar, a certificate will be inputted into your AWWA.org transcript.
- Attendees who did not register for the webinar but are viewing the webinar in a group setting must submit a roster to AWWA:
a. The registered attendee for the webinar will receive an interactive PDF roster with the handouts.
b. 'File’ ‘save as’ the roster to your PC.
c. Please type the information instead of printing it for legibility purposes.
d. Have each attendee handwrite his signature in the signature column.
e. Complete all blank fields.
f. If an attendee doesn’t have an AWWA customer ID# leave the box blank.
g. Email roster to Leah Bang by close of business the day of the webinar.